CAT EYE GRILLE FOR GMC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bxander831

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seeking a Cat Eye grille for GMC.
I know they're rare and hard to come by, but does anyone know where I can find one?

Any aftermarket company producing them? Please let me know!
You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
They are not in production anymore. You'll have to get lucky on CL or Ebay. That's about the only place you're going to be able to find one. They come up few and far between.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Go steal one from badazzbulldog

:lol:

Yeah, what Jack said, just have to keep searching CL and ebay. I use Adhuntr.com to find rare things on craigslist. It's worked out ok so far. I got my Whipple from a guy in AZ, and a Denali console from a guy in NJ. Then again, the console was in worse shape than he said, but I'm fixing that.

So as long as they're willing to ship, just make sure you get pics first and would be willing to ship back if it shows up busted. I

I wonder how much work would be involved in making your own. Seems like someone who is good with fiberglass would be able to make one with a regular grille, though I don't know how long it would take to get right.

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Funny you posted a pic of a local Truck, That trucks uber nice. Rare Grill, Think there is that truck and another locally running them

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
a year plus hunting for this one,found it on craigslist

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I wonder how much work would be involved in making your own. Seems like someone who is good with fiberglass would be able to make one with a regular grille, though I don't know how long it would take to get right.

You'd have to plastic weld to use the OEM grill surround.

Fiberglass would eventually seperate and crack a the transition areas. Vibration and temp changes would eventually get it.

Unless you wrapped the whole grill or used it as a buck to make a mould and then laid up a complete grill....

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
precision grilles is the company that made them maybe you could contact them and see if the have any leftovers somewhere heres their info 10841 SO. LAUREL AVE. SANTA FE SPRINGS, CA. 90670 562
-
-

Last edited:

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Ive only ever seen a few forsale. I had 2 buddies that had them 1 Of them is still_2_hi's truck. Another was an old truck club member, he sold it to another guy I know. They are very rare.

Reaction score
Seeking a Cat Eye grille for GMC.
I know they're rare and hard to come by, but does anyone know where I can find one?

Any aftermarket company producing them? Please let me know!
Look up reckless koncepts on facebook. They make and sell them now

Reaction score
I had one on my truck a few years back, for about a week... and some Ahole ran a stop sign and destroyed it!!!