Carnage and Stuck Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bullas1022

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got caught in some soup while playing in the snow. Brand new mall terrains didn't stand a chance

Attachments

• WP_20150321_001.jpg
    WP_20150321_001.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 76

InsanePyro

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rear diff gasket let go the other night on the way home from work...regasketed and refilled it....found a few shards in the diff but didn't think TOO much of them (small fingernail size)

Went out to my cousins a day later and it started thumping like none other....

You must be registered for see images

Yeah....she gone

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
Rear diff gasket let go the other night on the way home from work...regasketed and refilled it....found a few shards in the diff but didn't think TOO much of them (small fingernail size)

Went out to my cousins a day later and it started thumping like none other....

You must be registered for see images

Yeah....she gone
This disturbs me. As mine just started leaking also.

InsanePyro

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually found out thats not exactly what happened. My new theory on what happened is as follows. A couple months ago I was on my way to work and was pulling away from a stop light when the whole truck went THUD. Pulled over and looked her over but couldn't figure out what the hell it was. I think that was the rear end starting to go and probably was responsible for a few of those shards. So I drive it for a couple months till the other day when one of those shards gets kicked through the cover. I think where its mashed is where some of those shards got between the ring and pinion as they turned and got kicked through the cover. The gasket didn't let go a hole was made.

Long story short I got a junkyard rear end and tossed her in. Gonna use my old one as a nice base to slowly work on a rear disc conversion.

CodeRed26

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
few stuck pics as my friends would say ive got my "get stuck" ticket im pretty good at it hahaha
You must be registered for see images attach

this was me driving a work truck thought with some speed I could make it went from 50km/hr to 0 in a real hurry

was playing in this little slough for while then got cocky and messed around in 2wd sunk the rear put it in 4wd and sunk the front hahaha sitting on the frame took a few really hard yanks by the ole ford farm truck and she came out thank god for bungie tow ropes

this was the last time I got stuck broke the number one rule don't go mudding alone hahaha buddy came with his truck (325 hp crate motor, 3" body and 35s) and this is what happened

completely blew his front dif apart yoke snaped off and blew some of the housing everywhere got another truck and ripped mine out

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Slowly reading through this entire thing.

Some of my stucks:

This was a very steep hill going into an area known as the woods. Lots of trees. Most of which are half buried in pits from sand building up around them. I got sucked in as the hill sort of rolled towards the hole. It was easily ten foot deep. I tried powering right but I just dug in. This was where I came to a stop. Took two trucks hooked together at the top to yank me out.

another one. I had made it through the first time but I was a little farther to my right and could lean on the throttle sooner. This time I wanted to hug the fence a little more. Steeper and slower. Soon as the front started to come out I mashed it. Got almost all the way. Backed up and got pulled towards the fence. Hit it again and got about six foot less than the first time. One last try and I was maxed out. Xj got some tension on the strap and I walked her out nice and slow.

carnage!!!!

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.