Car/truck shows/ swapmeets in south east for 2021??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Not exactly southeast, but the Lone Star Roundup traditional rod and custom show is coming up September 3-4, in Austin, Texas. Very cool show with a great vibe and excellent music, local food and a large swap meet plus many commercial vendors. The same people have had one in Lafayette, Louisiana in the Before Times, that was in the fall. Lone Star used to be in the spring, but got moved this year. Both good shows, and my Burb has hauled Hot Wheels and other stuff, plus the family, to them several years now. Continuing the tradition set by his predecessors..... every year we've gone, one of our Burbs got us there and back. This will be the 20th anniversary Lone Star Roundup, and we've been there every year.

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
C10 nationals are in Nashville Tennessee end of September, I plan on being there. Not entering my truck though, just hanging out.

I might have to check out the Texas show next May. Swap meet booth is $50 for a 10x20 space, which isn't a bad price.
Edit: I checked the site again and the spaces are$75, but that includes 2 admissions and a parking pass. Still not too bad. I can probably come up with enough toys and GM truck ads and brochures to do okay.

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Not exactly southeast, but the Lone Star Roundup traditional rod and custom show is coming up September 3-4, in Austin, Texas. Very cool show with a great vibe and excellent music, local food and a large swap meet plus many commercial vendors. The same people have had one in Lafayette, Louisiana in the Before Times, that was in the fall. Lone Star used to be in the spring, but got moved this year. Both good shows, and my Burb has hauled Hot Wheels and other stuff, plus the family, to them several years now. Continuing the tradition set by his predecessors..... every year we've gone, one of our Burbs got us there and back. This will be the 20th anniversary Lone Star Roundup, and we've been there every year.
Just heard from the people who put this show on, that the City of Austin and Travis County, have postponed all events at the Expo Center for the remainder of the year. So the Lone Star Roundup is now rescheduled for April 22--24, 2022, the weekend after Easter. The venue is still being used by first responders as a staging area and vaccination center, and they may need to have health care facilities there too before this is over and done.
At least this gives me more time to get the Burb ready to do his job hauling us and our gear and merchandise there....

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Conroe, Texas swap meet is this weekend, Friday through Sunday. At the Montgomery County fairgrounds and expo center, across from the airport. Free admission Friday and Sunday, $2 per person on Saturday. Hope to see some of y'all there ( the Texas and Louisiana cats anyway).

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
On call this weekend. Can't get away. I will be at both of our local Cruse in shows, if don't get call into work though. Saturday from 3 - 6 PM @ AutoZone on Ambassador Caffery parkway, and Sunday from 1 - 4 PM @ Pizza Artista on Johnson St. A lot of people come early on Sunday, and get a Pizza. Both in Lafayette La. All are welcome. I would love to see a bunch of GMT 400s show up.

Last edited:

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
On call this weekend. Can't get away. I will be at both of our local Cruse in shows, if don't get call into work though. Saturday from 3 - 6 PM @ AutoZone on Ambassador Caffery parkway, and Sunday from 1 - 4 PM @ Pizza Artista on Johnson St. A lot of people come early on Sunday, and get a Pizza. Both in Lafayette La. All are welcome. I would love to see a bunch of GMT 400s show up.
Yes we ate at Pizza Artista a few years ago, excellent food! This is about the time of year we used to go to the Roundup in Lafayette.... Conroe is a wee bit closer though. I did well there last year, so hoping for more of the same this year.
If anyone wants any of the toy trucks I have advertised on my "toy trucks for sale" thread, better let me know before Friday, and I'll keep them aside. Otherwise all will probably get sold at the swap meet, at least the square body stuff. Sold out of them last year....

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a cruise in this Saturday night in Evansville IN, I will be there. Looks like the weather will still be warm enough, but this may be the last good weekend of the season.

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Conroe swap meet is this weekend, at the Montgomery County Fairgrounds just north of town, across from the airport. I hope to see some of the local 400 people there..... weather is supposed to be nice.