Car/truck shows/ swapmeets in south east for 2021??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CATman

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering if there will be shows in the southeast this year. I see a few advertised for Maggie valley, and a few local ones. I'm in South Carolina would love to find some close to me. Would good to find some swap meets also close by. I would travel to other states around and meet other truck car enthusiasts. Last year many shows got cancelled. So hope this year is better.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Just wondering if there will be shows in the southeast this year. I see a few advertised for Maggie valley, and a few local ones. I'm in South Carolina would love to find some close to me. Would good to find some swap meets also close by. I would travel to other states around and meet other truck car enthusiasts. Last year many shows got cancelled. So hope this year is better.
Not sure about your neck of the woods, but in my bit of Texas, there is a swap meet in Conroe (north of Houston) next weekend. But you'll have to be Santa Claus to get there, even from Houston, with the forecast. Next month, there's one at the Traders Village in Houston.
You might just Google" auto swap meet or car show in my area " and see what comes up. I know @kennythewelder talks about lots of shows in central Louisiana where he lives. Might be social media groups for car guys in your area too, they'd probably have information on shows. Good luck!

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im in south Louisiana (Lafayette), but yea, just got back from a car show, and it was cold, but still had a decent turn out. Check FB. There should be some groups there. We have about 4 car shows a week here. 2 Sat, 1 Sun, and 1 Wends. Sometimes more. Our car sean is very active here.

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
As cold as it was yesterday, (in the 30s) we still had a decent turn out. There is a show today, but with winter storm warnings, I dont think it will happen.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

CATman

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I need to checkout social media more. I don't have a facebook(strange , I know) but I can get my daughters to look there for those grps. Seen a few local shops around here trying to do some shows at their shop. Which is cool.
After last year, I hope to see more events and get people out and enjoy their passion for custom trucks and cars.

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, I need to checkout social media more. I don't have a facebook(strange , I know) but I can get my daughters to look there for those grps. Seen a few local shops around here trying to do some shows at their shop. Which is cool.
After last year, I hope to see more events and get people out and enjoy their passion for custom trucks and cars.
I dont do FB ether, but I do have those pages saved on my phone, so I can look at whats going on, and where, I just cant post anything. As long as the FB page is set to anyone can view it, you can pull it up, and see whats been posted.