Car/truck shows/ swapmeets in south east for 2021??

HotWheelsBurban

Burbs are great!
Reaction score
Not exactly southeast, but the Lone Star Roundup traditional rod and custom show is coming up September 3-4, in Austin, Texas. Very cool show with a great vibe and excellent music, local food and a large swap meet plus many commercial vendors. The same people have had one in Lafayette, Louisiana in the Before Times, that was in the fall. Lone Star used to be in the spring, but got moved this year. Both good shows, and my Burb has hauled Hot Wheels and other stuff, plus the family, to them several years now. Continuing the tradition set by his predecessors..... every year we've gone, one of our Burbs got us there and back. This will be the 20th anniversary Lone Star Roundup, and we've been there every year.

HotWheelsBurban

Burbs are great!
Reaction score
C10 nationals are in Nashville Tennessee end of September, I plan on being there. Not entering my truck though, just hanging out.

I might have to check out the Texas show next May. Swap meet booth is $50 for a 10x20 space, which isn't a bad price.
Edit: I checked the site again and the spaces are$75, but that includes 2 admissions and a parking pass. Still not too bad. I can probably come up with enough toys and GM truck ads and brochures to do okay.

HotWheelsBurban

Burbs are great!
Reaction score
Not exactly southeast, but the Lone Star Roundup traditional rod and custom show is coming up September 3-4, in Austin, Texas. Very cool show with a great vibe and excellent music, local food and a large swap meet plus many commercial vendors. The same people have had one in Lafayette, Louisiana in the Before Times, that was in the fall. Lone Star used to be in the spring, but got moved this year. Both good shows, and my Burb has hauled Hot Wheels and other stuff, plus the family, to them several years now. Continuing the tradition set by his predecessors..... every year we've gone, one of our Burbs got us there and back. This will be the 20th anniversary Lone Star Roundup, and we've been there every year.
Just heard from the people who put this show on, that the City of Austin and Travis County, have postponed all events at the Expo Center for the remainder of the year. So the Lone Star Roundup is now rescheduled for April 22--24, 2022, the weekend after Easter. The venue is still being used by first responders as a staging area and vaccination center, and they may need to have health care facilities there too before this is over and done.
At least this gives me more time to get the Burb ready to do his job hauling us and our gear and merchandise there....