Cant post for sale for 6 months?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know that the rules about posting in the wanted, sale thread, seems to be a little stiff, but it really helps to keep the spammers away. Sorry about that. Man, everything is on FB,,,,, everything. You may try CL, but that can be hard to deal with. Also, there are quite a few consignment sights, that will sale your vehicle for a percent of the sale. If your vehicle is in good shape, that may be an option. You may even be able to find a consignment sale lot, in your area. Just Google, vehicle consignment lots in your area.

Reaction score
I know that the rules about posting in the wanted, sale thread, seems to be a little stiff, but it really helps to keep the spammers away. Sorry about that. Man, everything is on FB,,,,, everything. You may try CL, but that can be hard to deal with. Also, there are quite a few consignment sights, that will sale your vehicle for a percent of the sale. If your vehicle is in good shape, that may be an option. You may even be able to find a consignment sale lot, in your area. Just Google, vehicle consignment lots in your area.
awesome feedback. Yeah i get it with the spammers. I just listed it on facebook market place. Already getting hit's..lol i have had a bunch of these trucks just haven't seen this page before. Thanks again.

wirlybird

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New to the forum and selling k2500 but cant post, any ideas on where i can post besides autotrader or face book?
Also look on Facebook but for local for sale groups, not market place. Usually called something like "(your town) buy sell trade" or some variation of that.
Just find ones that have good rules to help keep sales legit and not loaded with scams and other crap.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I sell on Marketplace I always include a line that says, "If you reply 'Is this still available?' I'll assume you're a scammer and I won't reply." The people who are serious will personalize their response. If they don't, they might be interested, but they're also a flake with a short attention span.

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
Also look on Facebook but for local for sale groups, not market place. Usually called something like "(your town) buy sell trade" or some variation of that.
Just find ones that have good rules to help keep sales legit and not loaded with scams and other crap.
good call. i listed it in aprox 20 places..lol

Reaction score
When I sell on Marketplace I always include a line that says, "If you reply 'Is this still available?' I'll assume you're a scammer and I won't reply." The people who are serious will personalize their response. If they don't, they might be interested, but they're also a flake with a short attention span.

You must be registered for see images attach
lol>>>> true