Canada Call Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
140th & Grosvener rd. Damn close to Whalley. I grew up in Coquitlam. Surrey was where we went to misbehave, when we were young. Surrey girls & all that. My dad always said not to raise Hell in your own backyard. Never thought I would live here, but, got a small house, a big shop (!!!) & a big dog. Pretty quiet area, actually. All the neighbours have been here 25-40 yrs. Not a crackhouse in sight!

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
140th & Grosvener rd. Damn close to Whalley. I grew up in Coquitlam. Surrey was where we went to misbehave, when we were young. Surrey girls & all that. My dad always said not to raise Hell in your own backyard. Never thought I would live here, but, got a small house, a big shop (!!!) & a big dog. Pretty quiet area, actually. All the neighbours have been here 25-40 yrs. Not a crackhouse in sight!

Sounds legit man, nothing wrong with that. Kind of dog?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
95lbs. Red Dobie. My second one. When I get time to figure out how to post pix. I'll put a couple up of him. Call him 'Trigger'.