Can we rename this section to the Z71Hobbs appreciation section?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@Z71Hobbs comes through once again! He was able to find me a replacement glovebox door in good shape for a reasonable price. it was packaged well and was exactly as advertised.

Jared Jackson

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@Z71Hobbs comes through once again! He was able to find me a replacement glovebox door in good shape for a reasonable price. it was packaged well and was exactly as advertised.

I don’t go parts picking anymore... I just message him, lol

By the time I pay gas to drive to the yard, pay to get in, walk 20 miles, dragging my tool bag in sand/mud, get disappointed because some ass hat destroyed the entire truck to get 1 small trim piece, finally find what i need... remove it, drag it back to the front desk, haggle with the dude who chain smokes lucky strikes... I can just pay Hobbs and have it delivered to my door step!

homesick

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope y'all don't mind me posting , the site won't let me initiate a thread here for some reason.

I also want to thank Z71Hobbs. I got a compass/thermometer mirror from him. It was inexpensive, quickly delivered, and VERY well padded and packed.

He was also patient and helpful with my questions.

joe