Can anyone recommend a similar forum for the next newer range of trucks including an '03?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmandaP

Reaction score
Hello, I've enjoyed mostly reading and learning here, thank you all for your great information! I am selling my '91 K2500 afer purchasing an '03 K2500, if it's actually called that, might need correcton. I opted for the 6.6 Duramax as I plan to add more towing over the mountains of heavy stuff. Probably could use a 1-ton, but the '03 is what I found. So, brings me to my question. Can anyone recommend a similar forum for the next newer range of trucks? There's alot here that applies of course, but I think I'm now a bit out of range.

BTW, seeking value on the 91 K2500, ext cab, LB, heads done, good equal compression on all cylinders, rebuilt transmisson with everything HD-by Seattle Transmission, shift kit, set up for plowing snow. Very nice, stock interior, tall fiberglass canopy - I can load palleted matierials in there. It has some body damage from light plowing operations-lower door panels. Typical paint peeling on hood. Needs AC recharge, radio and non studded tires - running studs now. Anyone want to venture a range of values? This is a good solid truck with no rust and some minor body damage.

Thanks!