Can’t find a 454SS, so I’m building my own!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 91 scb, short stepside. And offered to turn into an SS for my son for when he grads college. He said " no thanks". I thought i was going to have a heart attack and stroke together. I still don't get it.....I really like your project. I like idea, all the ideas GM had and few extra they overlooked! Good luck.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can remember AN numbers, MS and SAE, ATSM. But i have to write everthing down if i go to the grocery store for more than 2 items. Ha lol.

Nick_R_23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 91 scb, short stepside. And offered to turn into an SS for my son for when he grads college. He said " no thanks". I thought i was going to have a heart attack and stroke together. I still don't get it.....I really like your project. I like idea, all the ideas GM had and few extra they overlooked! Good luck.

Man, I would’ve jumped on that offer in a heartbeat! Are you looking to adopt?

bobby v

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
FYI since it was mentioned my truck is about a 5-9 drop as far as i can determine, wheels are 20 x 9 255-35-20and 20x10 with 285-35-20.
Side to side in rear is as big as stock wheel wells can accept, front no problen turning but on serious pot hole or dips they rub the upper wheel well. price we pay to look cool

jgreen16

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My son would jump at the chance to have one upon graduation.