Calling all single headlight owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

351FUN

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will be swapping to the W/T grill just to install the JW Speaker headlights. Mine is a Chevrolet K2500, but I actually like the GMC W/T grill more than the Chevrolet W/T grill. Here's a photo of another truck with GMC W/T grill and JW Speakers.

You must be registered for see images attach

I had JW Speakers on my Jeep Wrangler, and they were amazing compared to the OEM headlights. They come with chrome or black housings.

I'm running the Trucklite LED's in my F250 but since I'm about to move to Washington I'll need something heated and the JW speaker is on my short list.

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've always been a fan of the E-code reflectors because of their superior illumination pattern. I started using Bosch retrofit kits back in the 70s (7" round on a 1974 Pontiac GrandAm) and Hella kits in recent years.

Hella offers E-code all-glass reflectors, which are nice b/c one can equip them with either standard H4 60/55w bulbs or higher, e.g., 130/90w, without concern for heat. I wouldn't put an LED in them b/c an LED doesn't have the illumination characteristics that a filament bulb offers when used in a reflector such as this.

These reflectors have a great illumination pattern and that's what it's all about.