Calling all single headlight owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ridiqls

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone have the W/T model like me with the single headlights, Sealed beam?? I cannot find many pictures theyre so rare and any of them with a lift you can forget about finding inspiration through pics.

Who else has the single headlight versions of the GMC truck? Anyone have it lifted? Mine to start. Hopefully will be lifted by the end of the week. Unsure if lift kit bumper bracket will fit.
You must be registered for see images attach

ridiqls

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh sweeet. Yeah most people change them out cause the light quality is not that great I guess and there's more support for the composite light system but I personally like the single headlight look. Too bad it's impossible to find anything aftermarket that goes along with it, like clear or smoked parking lights or turn signals..

Darkrider, is that picture with any lift? What size tires are those?

If I can keep this front with the body lift kit I ordered i'll probably refinish or paint it and do some HID stuff and change out the housing in the future.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
The body lift will have no impact on what front end you use, it raises everything up, except you will have to buy brackets for the back bumper seperately, you can get the conversion headlights like darkrider has and install hids, as far as the smoked or tinted marker and corner lights you can always tint them yourself thats what i do, also darkriders truck is a stock height k3500 4x4

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
The body lift will have no impact on what front end you use, it raises everything up, except you will have to buy brackets for the back bumper seperately, you can get the conversion headlights like darkrider has and install hids, as far as the smoked or tinted marker and corner lights you can always tint them yourself thats what i do, also darkriders truck is a stock height k3500 4x4

Thanks for giving him the info danny! I have LT265/75R16s on it currently

ridiqls

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So far my searching has only come up with this
You must be registered for see images attach

I thought the front bumper brackets are different on the composite vs the single sealed headlights no? Like it sticks out a little further? I guess it would be alright if it stuck out FURTHER rather than too short. Only reason is because the performance accessories lift kit has relocation bracket and I think i saw a vendor stating it will only fit on the "composite" headlights, not the sealed beam. But seeing that the sealed beams are shorter, i dont think it'd be a problem.

That truck lifted looks pretty sweet.

Thanks for giving him the info danny! I have LT265/75R16s on it currently

Oh awesome, thanks.