calling all obs owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sparky

Reaction score
ive just spent another two hours on the phone on hold please can someone tell me where i can purchase a good quality chrome rear bumper for my fleetside 1988 to 1998 truck in ontario canada

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
They're still available new from the dealers, GM/ACDelco part number 15025375. $450 each.

LMC Truck has some cheaper aftermarket options. No idea how they fit compared to factory GM parts, though. Or if LMC will ship to Canada.

Car-Part.com is a junkyard parts inventory checking website that can be useful for finding used stuff, pretty sure they only track inventory in the USA though. There might be something just over the border that you could go get depending on how far North you are.

sparky

Reaction score
is that in the us because when i try to order anything here from gm they look at me like i kicked there dog n/a

ddaxe

If it don't go... chrome it..!!
Reaction score
Cross Canada should have them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sparky

Reaction score
cross canada it was bought just the face bar thanks ddaxe

TechNova

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
DO you have something like a Keystone Automotive that sells to body shops?

sparky

Reaction score
yes it is a keystone bumper i bought from cross canada yesterday just the face bar i have all the plastics and brackets from my old one