Cali roll call

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slipping

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got a little but didn't stick. Did up in tehachapi though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
San Joaquin County here, in Manteca. Most people never heard of Manteca though. Manteca is right smack in between Modesto and Stockton.

Sweet. Do you ever go trap shooting? I hear there's a good range out in Manteca.

I drive through Manteca to go to my cabin in Twain Harte. Now that's a place in Cali I'm sure no one knows were that is

Haha, actually, my family got a cabin in Twain Harte this past summer. How often do you go up there?

PrunetuckyMuddin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Old Goat Ninja, I go to Manteca all the time, wish I would've seen your truck though, it looks sick. I live in a small town named Elkhorn, probably never heard of that one, it's in between Santa cuz and Monterey. We don even have a post office, just a small store that sells beer. Every year for a couple weeks I head up to the eastern sierras to June Lake, another small town in the middle of nowhere

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Haha, actually, my family got a cabin in Twain Harte this past summer. How often do you go up there?

When ever I have time off. I go all year but my family goes up the most in the summer. There is another member (RnuovZ71) that lives in Sonora and I meet up with him when ever I'm up ther

Old Goat Ninja

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Right behind you with Duct tape stretched out
I drive through Manteca to go to my cabin in Twain Harte. Now that's a place in Cali I'm sure no one knows were that is

Yup, had to Google it haha!

Sweet. Do you ever go trap shooting? I hear there's a good range out in Manteca.

No, but I've been to that range with my Glock. It's a cool spot. Right across the road there's a little off road spot a lot of mudders go to. I've never checked it out, but I plan on it. I don't think anyone is really supposed to be back there, but a lot of people talk about it and I've heard people fish back there too, so probably ok to go back there.

Old Goat Ninja, I go to Manteca all the time, wish I would've seen your truck though, it looks sick. I live in a small town named Elkhorn, probably never heard of that one, it's in between Santa cuz and Monterey. We don even have a post office, just a small store that sells beer. Every year for a couple weeks I head up to the eastern sierras to June Lake, another small town in the middle of nowhere

Thanks, but truck isn't nearly nice in person as she is in pictures. Paint is super faded on hood, roof, and tops of fenders. I think someone at some point did some really cool and expensive stuff to it, then for some reason or another, it looks like it sat in a field for 10 years or so. Plus it has dents everywhere. I'm SLOWLY working on making it a nice truck again. I mostly just drive it around having fun though lol.

And nope, never heard of Elkorn. I had to Google that one haha.