Cab Mount Bolt Sizes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
Anyone know what the Cab Mount Bolt sizes are foe a crew cab? I found the bed bolts easily enough but not the cab ones.

I just replaced the cab mounts with polyurethane ones and the cab is about 1/4" lower than the bed.
I want to put insulators between the bed and frame that are about 1/4" thick to eliminate squeaks but this means I need to raise the cab 1/2" to make it even.
I just want to get the bolts ahead of time.

Thanks in advance,

Frank

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It’ll be buried in here, but this site has the part diagrams that would show the bolt sizes.

There will be three digit model numbers listed for each part. #07 is SWB, #09 is LWB. The first digit is the capacity, so a 3/4 ton long bed will be 209, 1-ton being 309, etc. Short bed half ton is 107.

Cab style is followed in parentheses. Four door cab will be (43) so a 3/4 ton LWB four door would be C or K209(43). If there are no parentheses numbers, then it applies to all cabs within that wheelbase.

Edit: this looks like it, cab bolts are showing as common to all cabs regardless of capacity. Makes sense, I guess. M12x1.75x110 on the cab, 115 on the front radiator support.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: