Cab lights, 14bsf BTF Diff cover, set of 15" kidney wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
I have a full set of factory cab lights (complete harness!), they're used, and only appear to include some of the hardware, I'd use the rubber fittings anyway. I'll include a set of LED bulbs for them as well.

$100 shipped - SOLD
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Wagonbacker9

Reaction score
The harness alone from GMPartsHouse is 80 bucks, plus 5 bucks a lens and 13 bucks a base.

That said, it retails at $170 plus shipping new, they're not going on the 'Hoe, so I'll hear offers.

Last edited:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy price tag on the cablights. Do they really sell for that much?

For OEM GM parts that's a good price. Yes a pacer kit is cheaper, but its also not factory parts. I have a little more than that in my factory setup....

Dubya

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what hardware is missing for the cab lights?

Wagonbacker9

Reaction score
what hardware is missing for the cab lights?

The truck side fittings that the screws go into...

10 of these:
http://store.gmpartshouse.com/parts...e=Chevrolet&action=oePartSearch&siteid=214638

However you need a tool to install them, and I believe there is a rubber alternative that does not require special tools, and can be acquired at your local hardware store. As they only have to hold enough load to overcome air resistance rivnuts seem like overkill.

If the one I have is an appropriate size I'll send a hole saw along as well, though I'd like it back.

Last edited:

Wagonbacker9

Reaction score
Bump. Offers guys... stuff does no good to anyone sittin in a box.