C5 Wheels on 2/4 Dropped SCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrvsfriend

Reaction score
Has anyone here seen this done? I may end up going lower if I get the wheels but I wanted to see what they looked like before going forward with it.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im doing this now. I have the fronts, waiting on the rears. I lowered the cheap way for now, cut coils. But the biggest issue is getting the right thickness adaptor/spacer. I have 255/55/17s up front, and have 1.5" and don't think its gonna be enough. I also have a set of 2.25", but they push it out pretty far. With the smaller spacer the wheel hits the upper control arm by the balljoint. Now this could be just because the cut coils, whereas I think a lowered knuckle would work fine. In fact pretty sure it does, I lowered an 89 bout 20 years ago, used a knuckle and ran 17s up front and didn't rub anything. I ordered 295/45/18s for the rear, should be here tuesday. I have a pic of the fronts on my phone, I'll post in a sec. Pic is before I cut the coils, and only rubbed full lock, prolly 1/2" spacer would have been fine.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bout 2” or so up front, rears are soft so sits lower than normal it have shackles on it n highest hole. Tires 255/55/17s up front with bout 1 3/4” spacers, rears are 295/45/18 with 2 1/4” I think. Rear needs to come down just lil bit more.

You must be registered for see images attach

arrg

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bout 2” or so up front, rears are soft so sits lower than normal it have shackles on it n highest hole. Tires 255/55/17s up front with bout 1 3/4” spacers, rears are 295/45/18 with 2 1/4” I think. Rear needs to come down just lil bit more.

You must be registered for see images attach
That looks really good.