C3500 SRW Front levelling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jamie Parker

Reaction score
Hi,

I have an C3500 2WD single rear wheel truck

I'm looking at levelling the front and leaving the rear stock

Almost everything I see is for 4WD trucks

Has anyone levelled or done a small lift on there C3500? If so which products did you use?

Thanks

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I am also interested in this answer but I think your best bet is a reverse level

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Steve Addy

Reaction score
Will this work for you? Just a spacer for the front coil springs. Not sure why it says it does not fit extended cabs? What's' up with that?

https://supremesuspensions.com/prod...nsion-lift-kit-2wd-4x2?variant=21410361966672

I don't know about lowering the rear...

Yeah I don't honestly get the EC distinction for some products, it doesn't seem to be relevant at all in most cases. Only thing I can come up with is that it's not the front coil piece that won't work but the rear spring adjustment pieces?

I too am unsure about how to lower the rear unless you do something with the shackle at the rear to bring it down? My C3500 has the higher back end I'm not fond of, just don't know if there's honestly a solution at the back end.

Steve

Hognhominy

Reaction score

cubandeathgrip

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
2” coil spacers to level my c2500. Needed balljoint spacers to correct alignment. Bj spacers aren’t installed yet.

You must be registered for see images attach
Hi, what coil spacers did you use? I have a 98 c2500 I like to level. I was going to go 2.5 inch. with your post am going 2 inch now. Do I need a shock extension with the 2 inch lift?