C2500 8 lug...Coil spacer or Lift Spindle to level

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brian2500gmc

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

No sir I did not everything clears just fine.heres some more recent pics
do you happen to have the link or part number for the spindles I can’t find any for the the 8 lug that aren’t out of stock

Dylan Pope

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been a minute since I last posted,been extra busy with work and my fiancé and starting life.I’ve added fender flares,color matched mirrors and handles,duramax 20s and 35s,4” lift blocks,ranch hand and just this week a new 16k pound hitch,new fuel pump and ranch hand rear bumper,putting the bed back on tomorrow after I rewire the trailer brakes since they went out last week.Last week I bent the hitch receiver pulling about 14k pounds when I had to get everything home from a job at once,she didn’t like it but the 7.4l handled it well I must say.

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In headed in the same way with my, new to me, '95 8-lug C2500 chassis cab.
My question is about the rear... If I have 4.5" lift spindles up front, and want the same factory rake, I basically need 5" rear lift blocks. That puts quite a bit of leverage on the leaf pack and increases axle wrap in high torque, spirited driving.

So, would an 8" set of lift leaf springs, then an axle flip kit, reduce the propensity to wrap, give me the 5" lift, and retain the towing capacity?

Attachments

• 20210904_122935.jpg
    20210904_122935.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 8