C1500 control arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sal09

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doing a RC 4”spindle lifts and saw that the control arms are shot. Was going to just replace the bushings but I don’t have all the tools needed and now it’s going to be a pain taking them out, so rather just replace them..... Anybody know of some good tubular replacements? I’ve read that some have issues with the spindle lift and don’t get enough camber with stock arms .

Also going to just replace the coil springs. Was thinking of going with the Acdelco replacements. Any advice on different springs ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just my input. I've got the rc 4 lift. Stock new ac delco arms upper and lower. Got some alignments. No issues. Springs I kept my stock old ones. Just got new ac delco insulators so dont forget that. My wheels are oem stock steels so incase you get new wheels certain 15s will work . Otherwise may need bigger wheels.

sal09

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just my input. I've got the rc 4 lift. Stock new ac delco arms upper and lower. Got some alignments. No issues. Springs I kept my stock old ones. Just got new ac delco insulators so dont forget that. My wheels are oem stock steels so incase you get new wheels certain 15s will work . Otherwise may need bigger wheels.

Thanks bro

sal09

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have been looking for the AC Delco arms but don’t seem to find them anywhere. Not even AutoZone had them.