C notches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wouldn't bunch suicide doors.com with airbagit/AIM. The former actually had good quality products, made in the US, while the latter was probably responsible for numerous catastrophic failures on the road.
I guess. There was so much crap on the market for a while, heavily advertised, the names get mixed up in my memory. Not that there still isn't a bunch of crap on the market, it's just different crap.

Richard

96TahoeDoug

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep.. and all their related companies like Airbagit dot com, can't remember didn't they have a copy of the Ratical tops thing too? Some of the cheapest crap I've ever seen. Leftover dudes from those companies probably made the notches in OP's pic. :D

Richard
According to the Airbag it Mesa shops web site they invented the Ratical top and still sell it and everything but the kitchen sink. Lambo door lots for whatever reason also lol.