c notch installation price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would do those at my shop for $100 total, but some of the shop's I know charge out the ass for that kind of work, I wouldn't even begin to say how much they would charge.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would do those at my shop for $100 total, but some of the shop's I know charge out the ass for that kind of work, I wouldn't even begin to say how much they would charge.

does that include removing the bed? i have a friend that owns a shop right down the road from me that he repairs frames on new cars. so i think he can do it. ill have to talk to him

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, for that type of notch that price would include the person dropping the truck off and picking it up when I am done.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
you dont have to removed the bed to do that notch but it would make it much easier. You would be better off getting a beltech or DJM notch for that price. That is just some knock off brand

ricerocket1135

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That will get you down to about a 9 inch drop layed on the notch. I am going to put some of those on my DD soon.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't much care for any of the small notch's, I like this one and you still don't have to cut the floor, it gives you the most room you will get without cutting the floor. http://www.avsontheweb.com/product.php?productid=149&cat=37&bestseller

After all of my experience with these trucks and that bolt in type notch I would try and cancel your order and go with the notch DARGIN95 posted youll be much happier in the long run and will let you drop the rear more if you want to later on