Buying new rims but not sure on size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I actually had to leave my job yesterday. So the rims are on hold for about a week or two until I start a new job. I am removing the tires from my stock rims this weekend. im gonna measure it accurately so if anyone searches here later they can find a distinct answer.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Most rims come in 3 offsets.

1) Tucked in for lowered vehicles
2) Stock for stock height and small lifts
3) Set out for wide offroad tires

Whatever company you buy them from will know the difference between the models.

You should put your 33s on a x8 or x9 rim with a stock offset. x10 rims with big offsets look bad

idk i really like big offset wide rims with short fat tires. its all about what you like i guess.

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think with such little lift the tires sticking out looks weird. I also dont live in a very big 4x4 offroad area either. So you kinda stick out even more, not that it matters but right now my truck is described as the one with the sticking out tires. Then everyone goes "ooohhh yeaaaa, that looks gay" haha

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i didnt mean hardley any lift and fat short tires and rims, i ment on a little bit bigger trucks like mine for instance. but you could start the new style in your town with a good looking offset and wide tires. if i lived there and people called my truck gay i would just laugh because i really dont care about other peoples thoughts on my trucks apperance. i have a perfect vision of what i want and thats put simply only what i want. performance, ill take more advice on what to run to get the better of everything.

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i hear ya. i do what i want. its just not in my personality to go into left field and forge the way with something new. I dont have the patience for that haha