Built this from some scrap steel and casters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got a beat to crap dodge dakota I picked up for the OD trans for my kids cuda and to make the truck bed into a scrap trailer. So I got the V6 from it I need to either sell or part out. These V6s are like a small block mopar V8 but missing 2 cylinders. Kinda like a GM 4.3 is similar to a 305 V8. Anyways I made this dolley that rests on the bolt heads on the pan rails. Made it to fit a center sump car V8 pan. Works great.

You must be registered for see images attach

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it! Just had a thought. What if you put one of those rails for resting the oil pan on hinges, then used all thread and a couple nuts to adjust the width with the other side? You could reuse it for just about any engine. Put a notch in the side for the SBC dipstick dimple.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Yes that would be cool! I could build this from 2x4s and casters, my dad built some dollies like that for engines back in the day out of 2x4s and 2x6s. But metal would be better. Looks good with the baby Mopar motor