Build a hypothetical 3500HD.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but this life that you are leading - it is what made me sell my '06 cummins haha. Slightly different parts - same frustrating, unreliable crap.

I say boosted 8.1. :)

Last edited:

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It is stuff like this that really makes me question why I'm planning on putting an Opitmizer in there. Some of the worst engine swaps out there are "because I have it" and guess what? If I had a Cummins I'd be selling the Opitmizer.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
To be fair, these have only been a couple minor issues causing major road trip headache.
I agree. That being said...
I need to keep off of facefart. Between keeping that flatbed and Cummins with upgrades, selling our flatbed, selling the winch and bumper, parting out the rest of the pile and selling all of our 6.5 stuff, I bet this pencils out...

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I need to keep off of facefart. Between keeping that flatbed and Cummins with upgrades, selling our flatbed, selling the winch and bumper, parting out the rest of the pile and selling all of our 6.5 stuff, I bet this pencils out...

Yeah it does, better get that 6.5 spruced up for another road trip!

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Let me know if you decide to part with some 6.5 parts, I'll snatch them up if I can scrape the change together.