Budget caliper brackets?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adam Strasser

Reaction score
Forego the safety aspect of a parking brake just to say you were successful doing this.? Not really following your statement. Please clarify.

Hydraulic systems can and do fail. Disabling the parking brake is pure stupidity.
Forego the safety aspect of a parking brake just to say you were successful doing this.? Not really following your statement. Please clarify.

Hydraulic systems can and do fail. Disabling the parking brake is pure stupidity.
Well truck is going to see autocross and track time. Drum brakes like to get hot quick and don’t stop all that great. I also despise drum brakes. Lastly, this 10 bolt won’t be in here for long. Will end up going to c4 vette irs so I’ll utilize it’s parking brake. Just trying to see if camaro brakes are a viable option for someone wanting rear discs without spending a ton. I also didn’t want the little shop of horrors kit due to others reviews on it. Also it isn’t the parking brake hitting the springs like I thought. It’s the damper so I might be able to remove that and be able to retain an e brake

Last edited:

Adam Strasser

Reaction score
One hopes the Camaro rotors, and the B-body rotors are about the same thickness.
They are the same thickness according to rock auto. I have also seen that awd Astro vans have rotors that could possibly fit. Going to the junkyard tomorrow to get a set to compare to the camaro rotors.

Last edited:

Erik E

Reaction score
Any follow up on this? Parts list and swap issues? Info would be helpful. Thx