British Columbia, Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Anybody in B.C., Particularly Vancouver Island, seeing if I can't find some locals on the forums here. I have GMT400 parts, and I need GMT400 parts, but I don't know enough local GMT400ers, so here I am getting the word out.

If anyone interested in meeting up, having a swap meet or trade, anything, let me know.

BC GMT400 Members:
94Sierra4x4
sewlow58
FastOrange

Last edited:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
We're all kinda spread out here, in a province bigger than Texas. (poke!-Mr. Cook!)
There's Josh (fastorange) in William's Lake, a member in Surrey that goes by the handle 'Surrey', and I'm in Surrey, too.
There are/were a couple of members from the island, one in Sooke, & another in Campbell River, but I can't remember their names.
There's quite a few in Washington & Oregon, though.
We need more western Canada members! Just for the reason you posted!

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
We're all kinda spread out here, in a province bigger than Texas. (poke!-Mr. Cook!)
There's Josh (fastorange) in William's Lake, a member in Surrey that goes by the handle 'Surrey', and I'm in Surrey, too.
There are/were a couple of members from the island, one in Sooke, & another in Campbell River, but I can't remember their names.
There's quite a few in Washington & Oregon, though.
We need more western Canada members! Just for the reason you posted!
You must be registered for see images attach
communist

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
That's one thing that I do like about this forum. Members from all over North America (1 from Russia!) and we can all reach out and give each other help, advice & greetings at the stroke of a few keys. Even from the Republic of Texas to the Dominion of Canada!

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
i like canadians. really i do. hell i'd even move there..... well, to alberta that is..... not exactly canadia, it's more like TEXAS of the north

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Might as well give this a little BAMP!, as Al stated, im in the good ole Cariboo, Williams Lake to be exact, lived here my whole life and plan to keep it that way.

HankHill_K2500

Sweet sweet propane
Reaction score
Hey, look, I'm gonna bump this too!

I'm from 100 Mile (just south of Williams Lake)

Hey FastOrange! I definitely recognize that big blue GMC right there. I'm friends with that weird blonde kid that traded with you ;)