Brake pedal slow return after new booster...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MatSLO

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I trust my mechanic... the trouble is I'm in Europe, almost nobody has experience with these American trucks, and every time a replacement part is needed, I have to order it from Rockauto or Ebay, and wait a few weeks for delivery...

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok. Jw because these vehicles can be repaired wrong if the mechanic is not familiar with the system. I would of did my brakes wrong had I not found this sight. I recently did my brakes and I replaced everything from the brake booster to the rear wheel cylinders. Everything new as far as brakes are concerned. Stops a whole lot better. Like others have said if you dont bleed the abs module right or even the brake lines you'll have a crappy feeling pedal. It just takes trapped air and you'll have a worse brake pedal feeling. As far as mc goes I dont have experience on changing it nor did I attempt to change it. I had the local gm dealer here change it out for me a few years back