brake line question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robert lowman

Reaction score
Ok I found a porp. Valve I'm gonna use. It has 3 3/8 fitting out ports and 2 3/8 fitting in ports what adapters do I need to make the 2 master cyl lines amd the 3 brake lines match up? Like what siza are the fittings on those brake lines on our trucks?

Vodka0tter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would cut all the fitting off and re-flare the lines with the correct size (3/16 most likely?)

Gibson

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would bypassing the abs stop the fountain I have in my master cylinder when I press the pedal?
There will always be a little bit of "fountain" when the pedal is first pushed,, that's the excess fluid in the master cylinder going back up into the reservoir until the piston(s) close-off their compensating ports.

robert lowman

Reaction score
So I just replaced a caliper amd did a complete bleed is it normal for the brakes to still feel a little eh, but fell hard when the pedal is even with the gas pedal? I have not driven it yet. I wanma do that tonight when not so many people are on the road