Bowtie Brody's Namesake 96 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude the harness is a mess. I could have had the whole thing and said F it, I didn't like the strategerie of it.
It's troublesome, but I figured what the hell; I could pull it, so I did. Once the funds are available, I'm going to order up a headlight harness with a fog-light hookup from @5vortec7, but for now I'm probably going to try and wire it up using bits of the harness I was able to scab off the Tahoe.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Attention everyone.

You must be registered for see images attach

That is all.
Holy cow, how much does that thing weigh? Looks more solid than the Perry Company Smash-Hit guard that I have for my old truck (and it's solid bars!).

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Holy cow, how much does that thing weigh? Looks more solid than the Perry Company Smash-Hit guard that I have for my old truck (and it's solid bars!).
It's honestly super light, it's just aluminum; so it wouldn't do much for protection, it's more looks than anything

Damn.....lucky AF

How much they charge you for that??
For the brush guard, the two fog lights, and a chunk of wiring it was 89 bucks out the door. I've noticed even prices at the salvage yards are creeping up; I thought about taking the grill since it was super nice, but that probably would've been another $50.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
It's honestly super light, it's just aluminum; so it wouldn't do much for protection, it's more looks than anything

For the brush guard, the two fog lights, and a chunk of wiring it was 89 bucks out the door. I've noticed even prices at the salvage yards are creeping up; I thought about taking the grill since it was super nice, but that probably would've been another $50.
That's why I've been going to my local U Pull And Pay when they have discount day. Supposed to have them every month but didn't have any last month. None scheduled for this month either. One of their other locations is in Fort Myers, Florida, so I guess they need all their $$ to rebuild.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score

The prices are definitely going up, but that is a steal!

I don’t think all LKQ cashiers are consistent, so that would probably be $150 at the Greer yard and $60 at Greenville lmao