Bowtie Brody's Namesake 96 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow oh wow, more parts hoarding for this truck!
Ever since I bought this truck I've been annoyed with the filled in spots around the cablights from a Lund visor; personally I love the way they look and I never could understand why someone would have removed it.
After years of searching trying to find a reasonably priced visor in decent shape; I lucked out!
You must be registered for see images attach

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They probably removed it to sell the truck? I'm a fan myself.
I dunno; judging from the paint fade I would say it was removed within a year or two of the truck ending up with me.
I've always loved the look, the crew cab is getting a lighted visor for the simple fact that drilling 8 small holes is better than the almost 20 for factory lights.

Mangonesailor

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow oh wow, more parts hoarding for this truck!
Ever since I bought this truck I've been annoyed with the filled in spots around the cablights from a Lund visor; personally I love the way they look and I never could understand why someone would have removed it.
After years of searching trying to find a reasonably priced visor in decent shape; I lucked out!

I've always wanted a visor... especially on my Chevy LUV I had.

One of these days, when I get tired of my truck, the next one is getting a visor.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Seat covers put on; I need to e-mail the company and see if they'll send me the cover for the flip up console because it wasn't included for some reason.
Over all the fit of them is great! Well worth the wait considering I ordered these back in March.

Also fixed my exhaust so it won't rattle anymore. I've got a new muffler and new 3" exhaust tips ordered, now I need to find a shop that will bend me up a set of 3 inch tailpipes.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Snagged another one! Got this Lund for the crew cab last weekend; unfortunately the extra-curricular truck stuff is going to come to a screeching halt save for a few parts I have at the ready to install. I'm in the process of buying a house now, but I'm going to work my a$$ off and get back to where I can do fun stuff with my trucks and other junque

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The parts pile thickens for the red truck; I picked up a Husky 5th wheel and the rails to match, all for $200!
Picking it up from my buddies dad sometime next week. I really need to get the truck in and hose it down with new parts so it won't struggle to pull my camper.
Had a real bad time with it the other day hauling pallets, I was foot to the floor and it was just barely going, bogged down real hard and misfiring. Hopefully all new ignition components and injectors will solve that issue. It's really pissing me off having to deal with a bad misfire after 30 minutes of driving.

Mangonesailor

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had a real bad time with it the other day hauling pallets, I was foot to the floor and it was just barely going, bogged down real hard and misfiring. Hopefully all new ignition components and injectors will solve that issue. It's really pissing me off having to deal with a bad misfire after 30 minutes of driving.
Ya know, now that you've got a house... after your first few months in it we really need to troubleshoot that issue fully. Something isn't right at all.