Bowtie Brody's Namesake 96 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mangonesailor

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not sure, it's a mobile tinting guy in SC, all of his ratings are pretty high, and all the jobs he posts on his Instagram page look pretty high quality.
Ah.

I think I'll go with the guy that did my buddy's TL. He had the windshield tinted... Can't even tell. Literally didn't notice until he reminded me that it was and couldn't find the line until he showed me and the tint is 2yrs old

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ah.

I think I'll go with the guy that did my buddy's TL. He had the windshield tinted... Can't even tell. Literally didn't notice until he reminded me that it was and couldn't find the line until he showed me and the tint is 2yrs old

The guy I'm going with uses Heatshield brand tint, and everything I've read from him he does damn good work.
The tint comes with a lifetime warranty, so I figure for $280 and not having to worry about my truck being away from my house; most of the shops that do window tinting around Salisbury/Concord/Kannapolis are in somewhat sketchy areas.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I require an explanation of your avatar. I am apparently behind the times.

It's just something from an old cartoon I used to watch as a kid, Space Ghost Coast to Coast, I recently started rewatching it and thought the bits this shark were in were funny.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the motivation to mod this thing. Grabbed the LMC truck 4-hi kit from my parts pile and got it installed; also removed a bunch of the sketchy wiring done the one of the previous owners; it's a shocker how this thing didn't burn down from some of that scary electrical "work" they did.

Up next is trailer brake controller/trailer plug, and fog lights. Maybe next weekend though.
You must be registered for see images attach

I was scared that my underhood storage box wouldn't fit with the relay center and fuse block mounted here, but it fit with just enough room to reach everything if I need to.

Don't know why I put this off for so long now!

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You're young. It doesn't get any better I can promise you that. A shop helps a lot with after hours motivation as does not having just 1 vehicle.

Being young is the worst part about my situation :lol: I need to start spending more time outside for starters, I work inside all day and usually just laze about when I get home. So some more time outside would help a ton

A shop is one of the first things I'd love to do when I get my own place, that'd open up the door to all kinds of projects to motivate me; parting out trucks, tinkering, and one thing I'd love to build is a dirt track car, so I'm trying to shore up my shadetree mechanic skills when it comes time to build one of those.