Bowtie Brody's Namesake 96 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Ok time to remove the bug deflector and step boards.

Needs some blacked out wheels and bfg ko2s. Coopers would be nice too
Oh yeah. Don't forget some gmt800 tow mirrors

Yes to the steps coming off and mirrors, not sure about the bug guard, I kind of like it. Black wheels are a little played out in my opinion, every GMT400 around here is running black/machined wheels, I think I'll stick with shiny PYOs or some H2 rims,

Nice find, good looking pickup!
I had an issue worth the 5.0 motorsports fpr fitting, I had to buy another one from a local parts store, just fyi.

Thanks for the heads up, I figured I'd pick up the FPR with the injectors to save a couple bucks, parts store wants 77.30 for a Delphi FPR,

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
Nice truck man. I mean really ice truck. Consider some steel wheels colormatched to the truck and some chrome centercaps.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Nice truck man. I mean really ice truck. Consider some steel wheels colormatched to the truck and some chrome centercaps.

I'd like to find some PYOs in good condition, but everything I come across has worn out tires and they're asking 400+ for them, so for now these will get buffed up and polished, maybe some GMT400 or GMT800 center caps,

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd like to find some PYOs in good condition, but everything I come across has worn out tires and they're asking 400+ for them, so for now these will get buffed up and polished, maybe some GMT400 or GMT800 center caps,

I may be wrong but I don't believe center caps will work on those rims.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There was a nice set of pyos for 300 in the Charlotte area, idk if they are still on there or not

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Your new truck is awesome! One kid at my high school had a 99 K2500 ECSB that I was so jealous of, I hated my half ton life lol

If it were mine, like others said, PY0s, lose the side steps, 2015+ tow mirrors, low profile toolbox and maybe color matched grille / bumpers with fog lights and it would look sweet!

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I may be wrong but I don't believe center caps will work on those rims.

Really? I swear I've seen these rims with Chevy center caps,

There was a nice set of pyos for 300 in the Charlotte area, idk if they are still on there or not

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Those are the ones I've been looking for, they needed polished but they would have worked,

Your new truck is awesome! One kid at my high school had a 99 K2500 ECSB that I was so jealous of, I hated my half ton life lol

If it were mine, like others said, PY0s, lose the side steps, 2015+ tow mirrors, low profile toolbox and maybe color matched grille / bumpers with fog lights and it would look sweet!

Thanks! It's gonna get the GMT800 style mirrors, I'm not a fan of the K2XX ones, and it'll get my GMC grille off my Burb, and a diesel bumper; just need to get all the little **** done first,

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
There was a pewter 454 CCSB for sale in Wilmington but I guess it sold, the guy was asking 12,500 for it!

You're not talking about this one, are you? The guy had it forever, I stopped and looked but there was no price on it. Hope he wasn't asking nearly that much. lol

Were you at the pick n pull last week? I feel like I've seen that Suburban recently.

You must be registered for see images attach