Bought a CC Dually 454 Whipple

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Aaaand couldn't pass up an Escalade cluster even though I'll never do 120 in this thing. I think the only reason I got it is because it was in a Yukon Denali. That thing had me contemplating a face swap, but the biggest thing shying me away is a plastic bumper skin. Bumpers are for pushing **** around.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Aaaand couldn't pass up an Escalade cluster even though I'll never do 120 in this thing. I think the only reason I got it is because it was in a Yukon Denali. That thing had me contemplating a face swap, but the biggest thing shying me away is a plastic bumper skin. Bumpers are for pushing **** around.
Do the sierra bumper swap instead then with the Denali nose.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

RDF1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What AFR you shooting for at 2000 rpms in boost? Or whatever rpm your at 70mph.

Sent from my HiDiNg PlAcE

RDF1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah. Timing map needs some attention, I need to balance it vs IAT better and maybe work the PE timing adder back in.
I'll have to get to my laptop later. Just wondering if it would help to have it leaner in the lower rpms.
I know your dealing with a iron head 454.

But on my LQ4 I was running about 13.0-12.8 at 2000 rpms when it got in boost up to 8psi. It felt like it was bogging down if I tried it run it in the low 11s at 2000 rpms up to 8psi. Only ran it up to 10psi down low.

Sent from my HiDiNg PlAcE