Bought a CC Dually 454 Whipple

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Well the prerequisite COS5 on my 411, 2 bar MAP, and injector swap stand in the way at the moment, and finishing my shed, building a storage shelf for the hangar, building my spare LT1, and cleaning my garage stand in the way of that so the unfortunate answer is don't hold your breath just yet.

Christian Steffen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well the prerequisite COS5 on my 411, 2 bar MAP, and injector swap stand in the way at the moment, and finishing my shed, building a storage shelf for the hangar, building my spare LT1, and cleaning my garage stand in the way of that so the unfortunate answer is don't hold your breath just yet.

Saaaddd.. lol I know how that goes though.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Semi good news here. I got the shed done, LT1 built, hangar shelf knocked out, kids' bunkbeds built, working on doing a front clip on the Camaro right now, couple minor 1500 repairs, and now this and the Z06 will be soon fighting for my attention.