Bolts/ nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rustjunky67

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's in the factory service manual, size and torque values at the end of each chapter. National parts Depot aka NPD, sells bundled bolt kits.
You could also go to " GM Parts Giant " enter your VIN then just click on the first category, then sub, and start from there.
GM may have that on a database somewhere. Remove a fastener, measure take notes. Or look it up in a GM parts take notes.
Good luck.
There is no instant feedback here, we all have lives. Making multiple posts of same topic will not get faster response. Only waste peoples time.
It wasn't an intentional double post, but once I did it I couldn't figure out how to delete it..... thankfully it was done for me..... so thanks for the observation

Rustjunky67

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Think the site might have glitched and he double posted it by accident. I went ahead and combined the threads.
yes I was busy and when I unlocked my phone it was on the page as if it hadn't been posted and I thought I failed to hit the post button so I hit it then realized it was doubled, but I don't know how to delete posts....

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’d second Nemiga parts. It has the old GM schematics. Though you cannot order from them, GM part numbers and hardware sizes are included in the part description.

Here’s the link:

Random screenshot…

You must be registered for see images attach

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
You'll find that OEM GM bolts will often be lengths that you can't find locally, or even online. I try to come as close as I can. I also typically buy flange bolts since that's what GM usually uses.

Metric almost always Class 10.9, and SAE Grade 8.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d second Nemiga parts. It has the old GM schematics. Though you cannot order from them, GM part numbers and hardware sizes are included in the part description.

Here’s the link:

Random screenshot…

Are you able to add your VIN to nemigaparts and your specific truck come up?

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you able to add your VIN to nemigaparts and your specific truck come up?
Not that I’ve seen. You have to narrow it down by the model codes listed for each part.

So for this example below K107(53) is a 4x4 regular cab short bed and C109,2,309(03) is the part for the long wheelbase 2WD version.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not that I’ve seen. You have to narrow it down by the model codes listed for each part.

So for this example below K107(53) is a 4x4 regular cab short bed and C109,2,309(03) is the part for the long wheelbase 2WD version.

Ok thanks, wasn’t sure if it was something you had to pay for. Still a lot of good info.

Genedujyn

Reaction score
It's fantastic to see your enthusiasm for getting all the right nuts and bolts for your K 1500 pickup. You're diving into the world of DIY auto maintenance, and that's pretty commendable. While finding an all-encompassing list of sizes might be a bit tricky, you're definitely not alone in your quest for precision.If you're on the lookout for specific bolts and screws, you might want to check out a place like https://www.scrooz.cоm.au/. They've got quite a selection that could save you a lot of hunting around.Sometimes, it's not just about getting the job done but about the sense of accomplishment that comes with making your ride truly your own.

Last edited: