Body Mount Spacers/Bed Insulators

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
Because of the previous owner's abuse my my 92 crewcab (Frank) sits about 1/4" low with new body mounts.

I would also like to put isolators between the frame and bed cross sills. I have seen them mentioned but I don't know how thick or what material they are made of.

I am also broke so I may be making my own. I'm thinking polyurethane for the bed and maybe UHMW polyethylene for the bed spacers.

Thoughts?

Thanks in Advance!

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
I just consumed enough coffee to realize I have left over scraps from a bed liner. That stuff will be perfect for between the bed and frame and I have an old plastic cutting board out in the shop to sacrifice to the body mount gods! :cool: :biggrin:

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
We shall soon find out. The plan for tomorrow was to change the intake manifold until the exhaust blew off returning from Summit with a new coil for Momma's Astro.

Her van runs nice now!

89obsSB

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We shall soon find out. The plan for tomorrow was to change the intake manifold until the exhaust blew off returning from Summit with a new coil for Momma's Astro.

Her van runs nice now!
Nice I’ve always wanted to get an Astro and lower it. Preferably first gen panel.