Body/cab mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These 2 of the 4 for under cab from the kit from aftermarket Brazil GMT400’s. Bolts are from front core mounts just to hold together.
You must be registered for see images attach

And this is the front core support Dorman 924-010.

Last edited:

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is $ 98.90 USD the correct conversion price? How would the shipping be arranged??
You need a Brazilian contact. I know someone who was there and had him grab me a set. Maybe contact Carlos from the Arteb headlight thread, he lives there and might help.
carlos_lightsbyarteb

Last edited:

DeCaff2007

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Funny I stumbled upon this thread, as I'm doing this same job right now, only more in depth. @Ratrod312, if I'm reading your post correctly, you only need to replace the bushings and the hardware. You got off easy lol. Just wait until you have to weld on new body mounts to support said bushings. Lots of fun...... o_O

Rob7233

Reaction score
It looks like LMCtruck.com had some rubber Cab/Radiator/Bed complete mount kits (w/ hardware) but the complete kits are all on backorder. Some individual kit sets are still available though. Link below:

DeCaff2007

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you talking frame side, or cab side? Because I have to do both on mine and could use some advice on the cab side mounts.

Frame side. There are actual pieces of sheet metal that have to be cut off and welded back on.

For the cab side, there's a metal insert that mounts flush to the floor pans, but is not welded on. There are diagrams on LMCtruck.com that show all of this.

If the Frame side mounts are rotting away, many of us weld a giant washer in there (I think it's a 4" diameter).

If I ever get to update my own thread, I'll put some juicy pics in there.

Last edited:

Canadian Rust Bucket

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For the cab side, there's a metal insert that mounts flush to the floor pans, but is not welded on.
That's what I'm trying to replace, but my issue is the floor in that area also has to go. So getting the new mount oriented correctly for install has been a challenge. Hard to make sure it's in the right spot when most of the references are gone too.

My frame side mounts had 4" diameter rust holes in them and the bushings fell through, so I fabbed up some new mounts out of 3/16" steel. Turned out pretty nicely