Blue seat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
My 95 has a blue interior but it has buckets. I like it because they are not as common. Was so tired of the new cars with black and gray interiors.
Same here, I've got blue buckets and love the color. And I agree, every car/truck nowadays has black, grey or tan interior, no variety in colors like these 90s and older cars/trucks had. I know is most likely cheaper to make 3 colors, rather than a bunch of different colors. The only car I have seen with navy blue or red interior is the newer Corvette's.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Same here, I've got blue buckets and love the color. And I agree, every car/truck nowadays has black, grey or tan interior, no variety in colors like these 90s and older cars/trucks had. I know is most likely cheaper to make 3 colors, rather than a bunch of different colors. The only car I have seen with navy blue or red interior is the newer Corvette's.

My friend had a square body with orange interior. Odd. Grandma had a Plymouth with green vinyl. That was probly 30 years ago. I never liked blue for some reason. Besides Corvettes i think only red in interiors now is like the piping or accents.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
That is odd that your friend's square body had orange. The green is actually kinda cool, my dad's square body has green interior, for the life of me I can't find a picture of one online, so it must not have been a real common color, almost rare. I thought about making a GMT400 interior green like the square body's, but it would be a lot of work, mostly time consuming. Just checked on the Corvette interiors are you are right, only the seats are red and the rest is black with red stitching/accents.