Big 3 and Dual Battery Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cayuse Creek

Reaction score
I have since purchased a quality stripper and am making much more uniform and aesthetically pleasing terminations, with jacketing just close enough to let solder in and not get burnt.

As a special to get this rolling and provide more pics, my first two kits will be $50 off regular prices, which are $200 for Big 3 and $250 for Dual Battery Kit. Post here your year of truck, engine, and zip code and I’ll pm you.

Here’s a few pics of it installed. Did not install fuses on mine yet but will be included in my kits. Accessory wire is 4 gauge, and starter wire will be 2 gauge with some plastic wire loom and heat protection on starter wire.

You must be registered for see images attach

Nash

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was wondering what your delivery time looks like for the Big 3 Kit in weeks.
Thanks,
Wayne

mrstang01

Reaction score
Does the dual battery kit include all components for the Big 3, or does one have to order both? 98 Tahoe 350 auto.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does the dual battery kit include all components for the Big 3, or does one have to order both? 98 Tahoe 350 auto.
The Dual kit includes all the cables in the Big 3. $350 plus shipping and PayPal fee. Running about 4 weeks on shipping from payment.

Xipher

Reaction score
Is this still a 'contact to order' situation or is there a site/etc to place the order from? Interested in a single battery kit for my 98 K2500.