better blower motor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
does anyone know if there is an upgraded blower motor you can buy, i juat replaced mine but i think it could blow harder or atleast should so if they make one id like to get it, anyone?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not sure on that but I'll check for you tmrw while getting some parts. One thing I'd like to ask you is how difficult was it to replace? I'm looking at doing this soon. I've already replaced everything else in the AC system, might as well do it too.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I recently cleaned my blower motor on my 96DD and I can remove the motor in about 10 mins it's really easy, and if it look's it will get stuck it won't one part of the motor case if flat instead of round and it will come right out when clocked in the right position.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks alot man. You know, you have to be the most helpful ****** currently on this forum. Not to mention you got the dopest, most legit ride too. Always nice to people too. Preciate that. I'll take a look at the over the weekend and see if I can figure out how to get it off, but right now I just GOT to get the A/C back running. (compressor went out) Here in Memphis today 103 with 98% HUMIDITY and I'm a landscaper! Damn if I don't need me some AC!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks alot man. You know, you have to be the most helpful ****** currently on this forum. Not to mention you got the dopest, most legit ride too. Always nice to people too. Preciate that. I'll take a look at the over the weekend and see if I can figure out how to get it off, but right now I just GOT to get the A/C back running. (compressor went out) Here in Memphis today 103 with 98% HUMIDITY and I'm a landscaper! Damn if I don't need me some AC!

Thank's but I definitly don't know as much as I wish I did.

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
i cleaned mine out a while back and it helped a little but im still not happy with it, i want something that blows your face off when you turn it on

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
i know that there are some examples of random parts that fit in multiple vehicle, and i was just wondering if you could take one thats stronger from another vehicle and somehow modify it to fit