Best mud tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I posted “Mystery solved” followed by “Lol” I figured most understood it was a joke. Not being defensive, I guess I just find it amusing that twice in 10 minutes it was pointed out I had purchased AT tires. Apparently you both thought I didn’t understand it’s meaning. All good!
You can never underestimate my ability to miss the joke and in doing so think somoene else is missing it
You must be registered for see images attach

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can never underestimate my ability to miss the joke and in doing so think somoene else is missing it
I almost posted this but it seemed like it was running off track…..

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Goodyear Ultraterrains are fine, tread pattern is nice looking. I think one of my hunting buddies has some on his truck. Idk if I posted that or not
Price is very reasonable too $762.00 shipped. I won’t need them till next winter, but with insane price increases on EVERYTHING :mad:, while getting 7% off the normal $820.00, I pulled the trigger. Way things are going they could be 1K by next winter. Redneck if you could ask how he’s liking them and miles so far I’d be grateful!

351FUN

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm ending a 14 year career with Michelin here in the next few months, I wont get free BFG's anymore lol. I think this was a good thread to read through, and let us know how you like those.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
I'm ending a 14 year career with Michelin here in the next few months, I wont get free BFG's anymore lol. I think this was a good thread to read through, and let us know how you like those.
Michelin never made good tires in my use, I've always been into cheap tires. I have Richard Cepek trail country EXP tires for hunting and so on, currently they are on because i never took them off. Really nice tire too, a little much but I'm the worlds cheapest person

All the important info: https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/dick-cepek-trail-country-exp-tires/prod2590001

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not mud tires but goodyear wranglers(may they burn in a hell hotter than we know) got a new look recently. kinda like bf goodrichs with the sidewall scruff. looks ugly but they say they perform better.

The OWL is the only thing holding up the looks tho because of ugly part lol
Which, wranglers arent even OWL they are outlined white letters not filled in.
You must be registered for see images

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
I had a set of Goodyear Wrangler Trail Runner tires when I first posted this. Some time in early April I was doing some research on “how much tire can I burn doing neutral drop burnouts”.

I’m looking into some fire stone options for mud tires, even if I have a set of rims for the Maxxis Bighorn’s. Just asking for myself :Big Laugh: