Best mud tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Best mud tire hands down boggers. No radial, the most aggresive street mud tire is gonna come close to a bogger. Period. Those tires from last post are an all terrain...

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love my Kelly Safari TSRs; haven't had a chance to get into any serious mud but I did drive through about 100 yards of a flooded road that was probably in about a foot and a half of water and the truck just kept going.
You must be registered for see images attach

They're discontinued as the Safari TSR, I think the new name is the Kelly Edge MT. I'm planning on putting a set on my one ton, I've been so impressed with them on my K2500.
I dont trust kelly tires. Bad experience with a blow out. I know its superstitious but still

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mystery solved. Lol

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok. I clearly understood that when I purchased them.

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok. I clearly understood that when I purchased them.
Yes. I dont know what is happening but that seemed like you were defensive but there was nothing to be defensive about lol. they are AT tires. you bought them for that purpose. they hopefully are good. I dont think thats a bad thing

I put Falken wildpeaks on my F150

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had Kelly’s on my truck, they were okay. I use them as a spare because they work okay for that. They were never good in snow for me though

I dont know how far from me you generally live , i notice you are also northern wi, but this rain/ice **** we got is annoying.. lol

and back in 2019 kellys let me down on my car I had for a short time. my first park avenue.

I was headed home on new years 2019. 55mph on a country road
Pop, yanked into the ditch, not a huge deal normally.. but there was a nice conveniently placed culvert because of a driveway and it became my ramp

I tested the air bags

They worked good..

I was days away from new tires too ;(

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score

I dont know how far from me you generally live , i notice you are also northern wi, but this rain/ice **** we got is annoying.. lol

and back in 2019 kellys let me down on my car I had for a short time. my first park avenue.

I was headed home on new years 2019. 55mph on a country road
Pop, yanked into the ditch, not a huge deal normally.. but there was a nice conveniently placed culvert because of a driveway and it became my ramp

I tested the air bags

They worked good..

I was days away from new tires too ;(
I always get in a wreck when I just filled up my tank to full or got it fully detailed or both. I’m Up North but that’s a loose term, I’ll just say I’m around the Twin Cites but close to the twin ports as well

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. I dont know what is happening but that seemed like you were defensive but there was nothing to be defensive about lol. they are AT tires. you bought them for that purpose. they hopefully are good. I dont think thats a bad thing

I put Falken wildpeaks on my F150
When I posted “Mystery solved” followed by “Lol” I figured most understood it was a joke. Not being defensive, I guess I just find it amusing that twice in 10 minutes it was pointed out I had purchased AT tires. Apparently you both thought I didn’t understand it’s meaning. All good!