Best manufacturer for 6" lift springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeyHustle

Reaction score
1998 2 door tahoe (6" BDS lift)

My rear leafs need new bushings. So rather than replace the bushings, Im going to remove the 4" block and 2" add-a-leaf. I want to install 6" lift springs. Any experience with these manufactures? Or do you recommend one that Ive missed?

Skyjacker 6" $232 ea (Amazon Prime, lol)
Pro Comp 6" $169 ea (Jackit.com)
Deaver (no 6" for my truck)

Thank you in advance

1999gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had 6" skyjackers that were 56" long on a 1985 suburban. Rode pretty nice I thought for a solid front and rear axle truck. Eventually I'm going to get rid of my blocks and go all spring on this truck. I have read good reviews of Deaver and there was another one I believe besides Deaver. I had the Skyjacker springs for over 10 years and I didn't have a problem with them sagging or anything.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd recommend Eaton springs. Expensive but they'll custom build you whatever you want based on how you use the vehicle.

MikeyHustle

Reaction score
Thank you! Good info. I'm leaning towards Skyjacker. But definitely going to contact Eaton for a price on Tuesday.

redchevy914x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have pro-comp springs on the rear of my 91 K1500. They aren't 6" but I think they are 2.5 or 3. They seem to ride pretty good and load carrying capacity seems to be the same or better than stock. They also flex pretty good too.

DeucesAllin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly- spend your money on Deavers or Eatons.

You dont need 6" of spring unless your REALLY flexing- which you wont be with that china ****.

A GOOD 4" spring on blocks or drop shackles will ride soooo much better than comie pop metal 6" springs.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk