Bench to 60/40 swap?'s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Is there a seat track that I can just swap to make this work or do I have to modify what I got? 60 portion is sitting on the trans tunnel and its up pretty high.

95Suburban

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm assuming you have the tracks for the 60/40. When I swapped from buckets to the 60/40 everything lines up. Had to drill two holes over the tunnel was all, and the dimples were already there.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I'm assuming you have the tracks for the 60/40. When I swapped from buckets to the 60/40 everything lines up. Had to drill two holes over the tunnel was all, and the dimples were already there.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Yes I do have the seat tracks, the 60/40 also came out of an 92 ext. cab. The inbound side of the 60 is on the trans tunnel so it doesn't sit flat as it should. I just need to know if there are seat tracks for a 60/40 for standard cabs.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no there aren't for a reg cab that i know of I modified that part of the track when i did 60/40' in my 97.cut it down to fit height wise and welded the foot part back on for the bolt to go in

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Here's a pic of the bracket that needs to be cut, hoping the front one is good to go.
You must be registered for see images attach

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Cut the rear bracket off

4player

Wookie Wagon
Reaction score
I built my own when I took out my buckets.