Bench seat refurbished

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89GMC4by

Reaction score
Has anyone else used the foam and cover from lmc truck? I redid my bench seat in my 89’ k1500 and it looks good but I’m sitting so high that my head will hit the ceiling on a good bounce.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Petter

Reaction score
What I can see of the pictures You also changed the seat belts. Did You by them at LMC to? If so, was there any problems with install?[/QUOTE]

89GMC4by

Reaction score
What I can see of the pictures You also changed the seat belts. Did You by them at LMC to? If so, was there any problems with install?
[/QUOTE]

Yes I did the belts, also from lmc. No problems, bolted right in. The passenger side had been broke for many years so it’s nice being able to have the wife or one on the kids jump in with me now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steven Petersen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did my blue one last year. Same problem, it sits too high and just doesn’t feel right. The fabric is almost exactly like the 88-89 style, but the color is off. My blue is too bright and your red is not the same either.