Been around, never properly said hello!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Brother

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Howdy all,

Been around this forum for some years now just never took the time to introduce myself properly! It’s been a treasure to me in every aspect as I’ve used all of you to do almost everything on this truck, so thank you for that!
You must be registered for see images attach

I’ve owned my GMT400 since I was 14, (22 now.) she’s my everything, “Caroline” is what I call her.

1996 K1500 Z71 5.7L V8/4L60E Regular/short.

I found a couple photos I had on hand, but waiting till I get her back together for a photoshoot session. Currently the front end is off as I’m installing a SkyJacker 2.25 lift and get Interco SS TSL to go with. The rack was something I recently fab’d myself for my KC lights.

Everything on that front end is also getting powder coated “Candy Teal” which handsomely matches the truck perfectly.

So that’s it really, I hope to be more active with posting once she’s back together and can get some good photos! Maybe make a couple friends in the process on here.

Bowtie til’ I die,

Bryce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Z71Brother

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Currently not in the great state of Texas as I travel with the military often, but should be back in a months time. I’ve basically got everything tore off (the passenger lower control arm is stuck/ceased/welded/never-coming-out, so I’m still wrestling it.) I got some new clean parts from a west Texas salvage yard (if y’all need parts, let me know this place is heaven for our trucks) those are all getting shipped off to get powder coated, so on the reassemble I’ll post plenty of pictures, seems no one else has done this lift before from scanning the forum.

Paid $200 for everything when all was said and done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:welcome: