Beautiful family owned 1997 Siverado 3500 crew cab 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Maybe this thread should be deleted if the truck is already sold.... he's not responding to questions, so I guess he must have sold it!

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe this thread should be deleted if the truck is already sold.... he's not responding to questions, so I guess he must have sold it!
So we can ***** the thread up now, right?

If it was a 1992-1994 2500 2WD 454/4L80E extended cab, white or black with gray cloth and power, in same condition, I'd already be buying the damn thing. :D That's the grandpa truck I'm looking for. Tough find.

Richard

John Cunningham

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have been busy..........I paid 12,800 for it last fall of 2018
Since purchase I did the following

New Tires ..Firestones Load range E $1000.00
Pioneer double Din Back up/cd/sattelite/blue tooth/dvd with new metra dash $1000.00
New Disc Brake conversion and correct master cyl.....like new brakes...$800.00
New Tailgate $500.00 and hardware
New B&W class 3 hitch $300.00
Synthetic oil changes
Dash Pad matching No cracks in dash
New Seat Cushions driver side and lumbar support $500.00
New AC Delco Shocks
New Ceramic brake pads
No rust Garage Parked its entire life 5000 MILES PER YEAR Highway for 1 camping trip per year
Does not use 1 drop of oil

Truck needs nothing

Best offer

John Cunningham

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have not had time to get it up on ebay....The last truck I sold was my 2004 Sprinter that I sold from the sprinter forum...so thought I would try this first.

CapnDean

Reaction score
Classic Car Dealer trap. First off....of you're listing something for sale, then list it....say "It's for sale" and for Pete's sake state your asking price.

You have taken the time to post photos and describe in detail what the previous owner did with it and to it, what you have done to it.... This is a BS way to list something for sale. If you want to auction it, then by all means list it on Ebay. In the meantime though, I hope the moderators of this site delete this thread and block you so that you cannot try to play your car salesman game.