Basically new.

Discussion in 'Ebay / Craigslist Finds' started by Dravec, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Dropped88

Dropped88 I'm Awesome

Nice truck. But its always the one with the added ugly steps and the ugly wood trim thats always low mileage nice examples. Never one without the added crap lol

2. 1ton-o-fun

1ton-o-fun Automotive Durability Tester

Haha! Even when they were new, I always felt it was a '80s attempt at being custom. Never looked quite right.

Just noticed that there's no redline on the tach... normal for 5.0 or something?

SUBURBAN5, Dravec and HotWheelsBurban like this.
  3. Dropped88

Dropped88 I'm Awesome

My cluster is the same and alot of other manufacture are the same way. My assumption is since the newer stuff has a computer control rev limiter then they don't worry about the boom baby boom line lol

4. Dravec

Dravec I'm Awesome

GM stopped adding a redline on automatic 400s after '96. Manuals still got the redline. And then the Esky/Denali clusters got it too in '99 & '00

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
  5. thegawd

thegawd I'm Awesome

A beauty. Something to consider with low mileage 25 year old trucks.... based on my experience with my spare in my burb. It detreaded itself and ripped off all my rear ac cooling lines. But fvck it looked perfect like a brand new tire that was never used.... I would certainty replace the tires asap on a truck like this for sure. That day cost me $200 for a new spare replaced on the side of the road. Damn I need those giant tire irons.

Something to consider.

Al

6. SUBURBAN5

SUBURBAN5 I'm Awesome

When my dad got the suburban in 97. It had 25miles on it. When I first got it it was already around 364k miles.