Barn door 2dr Hoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Down here in Souther California there is a pretty good mix of the tailgate/hatch combo and barn doors. I personally don't like the barn doors (mainly because of the bar right in the middle of the rear view mirror), and it is nice to drop the tailgate and enjoy lunch and beer when snowboarding.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Nevermind barn doors/hatch...That things 2WD! :flame:

That's what I'm lookin for. I'm not much of an off-roader any more, more stuff breaks off the road than on and it's harder to get to to fix. Plus it's more fun to embarrass the little wannabe "homies" in their GTs and rice rockets with a full size hunk of American truck :patriot:

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
That's what I'm lookin for. I'm not much of an off-roader any more, more stuff breaks off the road than on and it's harder to get to to fix. Plus it's more fun to embarrass the little wannabe "homies" in their GTs and rice rockets with a full size hunk of American truck :patriot:

This. I bet your red truck is an absolute monster.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep, those are the ones. They just look so clean

Ya they are, I like them cause they look like the stock ones just the back up light is bigger and there 10x brighter and look mint without tint

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Barn doors are nice until you look in your rear view mirror and see a big ugly blind spot because of the door frame. its annoying as hell. I have two 2 door trucks and both have the liftgate/hatch. I refuse to get one with barn doors.

And swapping them is not worth the hassle. The hinges must be adapted to the body and its not plug and play. it would be like trying to add a hardtop to a convertible